- 1.4-litre Turbo with 180bhp power upgrade
- Dark tinted rear windows
- Upgraded dampers with FSD technology
- Cross-drilled front and rear brake discs
- Record Monza exhaust upgrade
- Abarth Corse by Sabelt Seats with fabric trim
- Dashboard panel with Anthracite 'Crackle' effect finish
- Xenon Headlights
- Automatic climate control
- Rear parking sensors
- Automatic dipping rear view mirror
- Red brake calipers
- Titanium Grey front and rear Sports Grilles
- Pack "Competizione" including:
- Aluminium pedals and footrest
- Aluminium door aperture kick-plates
- Bespoke floor mats
- Machined aluminium fuel and oil filler caps
Abarth 595 Competizione
The Abarth 595 Competizione has been created with the enthusiastic driver and racing purist in mind, and features a series of enhancements that accentuate the car's sporting and performance credentials.
Starting with the familiar 1.4-litre turbocharged T-Jet engine, Abarth engineers began by creating a new engine tuning kit that increases power to 180 bhp, thanks to a new Garrett turbocharger. This boost in engine output leads to improved acceleration - the 0-62mph dash is now completed in just 6.7 seconds.
However, this new-found performance does not come at the expense of economy or the environment. The Abarth 595 Competizione is capable of returning 36 mpg on the combined cycle, while still achieving Euro 6 compliance with CO2 emissions of just 155 g/km.
To complement the power plant's upgrades, the suspension and braking systems also received attention from Abarth's engineers. The Abarth 595 Competizione sits on lowered and stiffened progressive-rate springs, controlled by upgraded dampers that benefit from Koni's renowned FSD (Frequency Selective Damping) technology that automatically adjusts the dampers' performance according to the prevailing road conditions. Furthermore, the Competizione can boast enhanced stopping power, thanks to perforated and ventilated brake discs with high-performance brake pads, complete with eye-catching red-painted brake calipers, with yellow as an option.
As with all Abarths, the 595 Competizione offers TTC (Torque Transfer Control) as standard, an electronically-controlled system designed to improve the transfer of the engine's torque to the wheels, enhancing the car's road holding and traction without compromising on steering feedback.
Rounding out the performance enhancements is the immensely popular Record Monza quad-pipe dual-mode exhaust system that features a butterfly valve that opens automatically at approximately 3,000 rpm to optimise engine response - and enhance the soundtrack!
Cosmetically, the 595 Competizione has been upgraded, too. Standard equipment includes dark tinted rear windows, titanium grey inserts to the front and rear bumper grilles, and unique 595 Competizione badges on the flanks and the rear tailgate.
Inside, the sporty personality continues thanks to the Abarth Corse by Sabelt seats, bearing the 595 logo embroidered on the headrest, while the pedals, footrest, gear lever and door sill kick plates all draw inspiration from Abarth's race cars and are made from aluminium, machined with Abarth motifs.
Not wishing to leave the creature comforts entirely behind, the Abarth 595 Competizione also features powerful Xenon headlights, automatic climate control, an automatic dipping rear view mirror and rear parking sensors as standard equipment.
The Abarth 595 Competizione is available in a choice of ten exterior colours, including three "bi-colour" combinations, and with a range of customisation options from Abarth side stripes, roof and bonnet graphics, to four different styles of alloy wheels.
For those looking for a more open air experience, the Abarth 595 Competizione is also available in Convertible form: Abarth 595 Competizione Convertible
- 4 cylinders in line, 4 valves per cylinder, 1368 cm3
- Power output: 180 bhp
- Peak torque: 250 Nm
- Fixed geometry Garrett turbocharger
- Standard: 5-speed gearbox C510
- Optional: 5-speed gearbox C510 Automated (MTA)
Suspension and Steering
- Front: MacPherson strut and anti-roll bar
- Rear: Torsion beam with anti-roll bar
- Lowered sports suspension
- Dual-drive electric power steering with Sport mode
- Perforated and ventilated front brake discs, ø 284 x 22 mm
- Perforated rear brake discs, ø 240 mm x 11 mm
- High-performance brake pads
- TTC - Torque Transfer Control
Wheels and Tyres
- 7" x 17" aluminium wheels
- 205/40 R17 tyres
- 155 g/km (man), 151 g/km (MTA)
- Euro 6 standard
- Urban consumption (l/100 km): 8.5 (man) 8.4 (MTA)
- Combined consumption (l/100 km): 6.5 (man & MTA)
- Extra-urban consumption (l/100 km): 5.4 (man & MTA)
- Length: 3657 mm
- Width: 1627 mm
- Height: 1485 mm
- 1035 kg
- 0-62 mph (secs): 6.7 (man)
Configurator and Prices
|Abarth 595 Competizione||£19,890|